- Coat the trout fillets in the honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the trout for about 2 mins on each side.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles for 4-5 minutes or according to packet instructions.
- Drain and toss with the raw carrot ribbons and blanched chard.
- Divide between 2 bowls and top with a trout fillet.
- Drizzle over the tahini and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and black garlic slices.
- Serve immediately.
Created for British Trout and Original Black Garlic by @ellamayeats