1 x skinless fillet of trout
1 nest of dried noodles (approx 65g)
A good drizzle of rapeseed oil
2 spring onions
- Boil kettle and place noodles in a bowl. Pour boiling water straight over noodles and leave to soften for 5 minutes. Stir once or twice with a fork to separate strands.
- Cut up trout into bite sized pieces.
- In a hot frying pan or wok, drizzle the oil and add trout. Cook for a couple of minutes then flip the bits with a fish slice or wooden spoon.
- Clean and slice spring onions and add.
- Drain noodles in a sieve or colander and add to pan with a good shake of soy sauce.
- Stir carefully to combine and serve immediately with a twist of pepper.
Ready in 5!
Easy variation – add some grated root ginger for extra zing!